Extreme-Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme-Alliance

Yahoo Related Forum

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

extreme.white_alco_alliance

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
alcohollady

alcohollady

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-01-18

extreme.white_alco_alliance Empty
PostSubject: extreme.white_alco_alliance   extreme.white_alco_alliance EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 7:56 pm

Very Happy hi im alcohollady......live in japan ........im not young but not so old Embarassed im glad to be one of this clan.its my first time na sumali sa clan kaya excited Very Happy so to all of u guyzzzzzz thankx for hiring me here ....welcome to the clan GOD BLESS US and more power,,,,,,, bounce d ba sabalay ahihihi......i forget ako rin po c rhoza mendoza and horedwhite.........tnx
Back to top Go down
EXTREME__DHENZZ__
EXTREME__DHENZZ__

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: WELCOME ALCO   extreme.white_alco_alliance EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 9:35 pm

WELCOME HOME ALCO ENJOY KA DITO SA SITE NATEN AND MORE KNOLEDGE! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
EXTREME.MONAY_ALLIANCE

EXTREME.MONAY_ALLIANCE

Number of posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: extreme.white_alco_alliance   extreme.white_alco_alliance EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 10:03 pm

bounce welkam home sis...... bounce feel at home ka dito sis bounce toink toink
Back to top Go down
EXTREME__NOYSKIE__
EXTREME__NOYSKIE__

Number of posts : 44

PostSubject: extreme.white_alco_alliance   extreme.white_alco_alliance EmptyTue Jan 22, 2008 9:06 pm

welcome home sis alco...........basta dyan k lng sa tabi wag kng lalabas madami mumu sa labas ahihihi.... Basketball madunong kba bastketball sis alco tara laro muna tyo habang wal ako kalaban hihihi......enjoy d stay sissy mhuwahhhhgzz.......
Back to top Go down
extreme.skull_alliance

extreme.skull_alliance

Number of posts : 77

PostSubject: Re: extreme.white_alco_alliance   extreme.white_alco_alliance EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 11:33 am

wbwbwbwb tomadathsi san hehe Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: extreme.white_alco_alliance   extreme.white_alco_alliance Empty

Back to top Go down

extreme.white_alco_alliance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme-Alliance :: Extreme-Alliance Clan :: Introduction of all Members-
Jump to: