Extreme-Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme-Alliance

Yahoo Related Forum

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

about mas. suplada

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
suplada

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-01-21

about  mas. suplada Empty
PostSubject: about mas. suplada   about  mas. suplada EmptyTue Jan 22, 2008 6:20 am

Crying or Very sad whew..nakita ko din..ahahahaha..pagulong po...thanks dhenz..first and foremost id like to say thank you sa founder and moderator ng clan na 2 for making me a part of this cool clan..also im so happy and nakita ko momi kong nawawala na si momi babes ko tongue .kay broddy noyskie for being so nice tongue ..kay sis andrea...and of curz to the love of my life na si I love you I love you trigger I love you I love you..

you may call me suplada guys/gals..but im a very friendly person..yun nga lang may pagka direct person ako..i love to surf the net and mingle with people comin from different walks of life..i love to sing too..im the girl friend of trigger..ive been chatting for more than a year na..mag ttwo years na i guess..i used to be a member of RMG(ofw 92)..right now im based in malaysia but most of my work loads is sa pinas..i hope i have given you guys a certain idea bout me..thanks a lot again

mas. suplada
Back to top Go down
extreme.skull_alliance

extreme.skull_alliance

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: about mas. suplada   about  mas. suplada EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 6:15 pm

Very Happy APPLICATION NOTED lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: about mas. suplada   about  mas. suplada EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 5:55 am

:cheers: CONGRATULATIONS MAS.SUPLADA FOR BEING A CERTIFIED MEMBER OF THE EXTREME CLAN..NO FURTHER SCREENING NEEDED...RULE # 1: IF YOU ARE A GF OF AN EXTREME U ARE AUTOMATICALLY CONSIDERED AS A MEMBER TOO...ANYWAY TNX FOR FOLLOWING THE RIGHT PROCEDURE OF THE CLAN.WE APPRECIATE IT...U CAN START POSTING ON OUR FORUMS & PLS DO INTRODUCE URSELF ON THE INTRODUCTION SECTION OF THE OFFICIAL MEMBERS...

Very Happy THANK YOU & WELCOME TO THE EXTREME....HOPE U LIKE IT HERE...HAVE FUN & ENJOY...MORE POWER & GOD BLESS...
Back to top Go down
EXTREME__NOYSKIE__
EXTREME__NOYSKIE__

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: about mas. suplada   about  mas. suplada EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 12:32 am

afro noted napo..........god bless
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: about mas. suplada   about  mas. suplada Empty

Back to top Go down

about mas. suplada
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme-Alliance :: Introduction Area for Aspiring Members-
Jump to: