Extreme-Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme-Alliance

Yahoo Related Forum

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UR SIMPLY THE BEST

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

UR SIMPLY THE BEST Empty
PostSubject: UR SIMPLY THE BEST   UR SIMPLY THE BEST EmptyThu Jan 17, 2008 7:14 am

][b] cheers WOW DAD WHAT ELSE CAN I SAY... Like a Star @ heaven ASIDE FROM MESMERIZING ME ALL THE TIME I love you U REALLY NEVER FAIL TO IMPRESS ME WITH UR GUTS,TALENT,HUMOR,WISDOM & KNOWLEDGE...ANOTHER ACCOMPLISHMENT...CONGRATULATIONS MY DEAR...IM SO MIGHTY PROUD OF YOU...UR INDEED SIMPLY THE BEST Cool WHERE ON EARTH CAN THEY FIND SOMEONE AS WAFFU & INTELLECTUAL AS YOU...GOOD THING...I FOUND U FIRST lol! JUST KEEP UR FEET ON THE GROUND & NEVER LET THIS KINDA ACCOMPLISHMENTS GET INTO UR HEAD...I LOVE YOU FOR BEING YOU...FOR BEING JUST A SIMPLE CHATTER I ADMIRE U...& I HAVE THE HIGHEST RESPECT FOR YOU FOR BEING URSELF ALL TIME...FOR BEING SO HUMBLE & UNIQUE...I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU...UR SUCH A GOOD PERSON WITH A BIG HEART & A CLEAN SOUL...EVERYTIME I CLOSE MY EYES I PINCHED MY SELF COZ I CANT BELIEVE THAT SOMEONE LIKE YOU LOVES ME TOO I love you I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MR.JUN2X....

Last edited by on Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-01-17

UR SIMPLY THE BEST Empty
PostSubject: Re: UR SIMPLY THE BEST   UR SIMPLY THE BEST EmptyThu Jan 17, 2008 7:23 am

Mommyyyyyyyyyy thanks alot for the compliment. Remember mom everything is possible even how hard it is as long as we will focus those things we wanted to achieve in life. This is just a matter of trying hard, enjoying what we are doing. This Site is for all our friends who are aiming to have a better home away from home. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MOMMY. Thank you for everything, I do Really LOVE YOU DEAR.
Back to top Go down
https://extreme-alliance.forumotion.com
extreme.skull_alliance

extreme.skull_alliance

Number of posts : 77

UR SIMPLY THE BEST Empty
PostSubject: Re: UR SIMPLY THE BEST   UR SIMPLY THE BEST EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 11:56 am

BAKA LANGAMIN ANG SITE SA SOBRANG SWEETNES NYO lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
extreme.skull_alliance

extreme.skull_alliance

UR SIMPLY THE BEST Empty
PostSubject: Re: UR SIMPLY THE BEST   UR SIMPLY THE BEST EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 11:56 am

Back to top Go down

UR SIMPLY THE BEST Empty
PostSubject: Re: UR SIMPLY THE BEST   UR SIMPLY THE BEST EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 5:15 am

extreme.skull_alliance wrote:

lol! dont worry Bro.may nakaready na pesticide just in case langgamin ang site ntin lol!
Back to top Go down
EXTREME__FATAL-ERROR__
EXTREME__FATAL-ERROR__

Number of posts : 56

UR SIMPLY THE BEST Empty
PostSubject: Re: UR SIMPLY THE BEST   UR SIMPLY THE BEST EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 1:48 pm

Ingit namn ako wala kc yon pinakamamahal ko d2 Crying or Very sad No
Back to top Go down
extreme.skull_alliance

extreme.skull_alliance

UR SIMPLY THE BEST Empty
PostSubject: Re: UR SIMPLY THE BEST   UR SIMPLY THE BEST EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 6:31 pm

hehehehe napadaan lang po
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

UR SIMPLY THE BEST Empty
PostSubject: Re: UR SIMPLY THE BEST   UR SIMPLY THE BEST Empty

Back to top Go down

UR SIMPLY THE BEST
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme-Alliance :: Extreme-Alliance Clan :: Introduction of all Members-
Jump to: